Future Collective for Black-Owned Businesses, Fiverr’s fellowship program 2023 to support Black entrepreneurs.
The Future Collective supports Black entrepreneurs by maximizing their opportunities for growth. The program was founded on our responsibility and desire to use our privileged position in the corporate world to enable a more equitable playing field for entrepreneurs who face systemic structures, cultural barriers, or life circumstances working against them.
Deadline: 8th November 2022.
Awardees will each receive $24,000—$18,000 in cash and $6,000 in Fiverr credit.
The $18,000 can be used towards their business however the entrepreneurs and their mentors see fit. The $6,000 credit can be applied to professional services offered on Fiverr’s platform.
All education and mentorship will be overseen by Fiverr and 1863 Ventures, a DC-based business working to accelerate Black entrepreneurs from high potential to high growth.
1863 Ventures has worked with over 2,500 founders, representing nearly $300M and thousands of jobs. Programming will include interactive sessions across a variety of business topics and general coaching around entrepreneurial best practices.
Fiverr and 1863 Ventures will connect entrepreneurs with one another, previous Future Collective cohorts, and the broader 1863 Ventures community throughout the program and beyond.
Additionally, each entrepreneur will be assigned a dedicated Fiverr Success Manager to recommend the best Fiverr freelancers for the entrepreneurs’ respective business needs, maximizing their usage of the $6,000 in Fiverr credits.
- Have a Fiverr account.
- Be a U.S. resident and over the age of 18.
- Identify as Black or African American.
- Have a business based in the U.S. and incorporated as a legal entity under the laws of any state and be 51% Black-owned, managed, and controlled.
- Preferable to have a valid minority-owned business registration or certification, but any proof of business legitimacy will be accepted.
- Have a business in operation for at least 1 year with product(s)/service(s) ready to promote and sell.
- Have business revenues over $25,000 in the most recent fiscal year.
The Future Collective For Black-Owned Businesses by Fiverr - Seattle Daily Chronicle
[…] Source link […]