How the program can help
Keep your workforce going strong
Help with rent and operational costs
Connect with more customers
Support your community
Is my small business eligible?
In order to apply and receive a grant from Facebook, your business must meet the following criteria:
- Be a majority Black-owned for-profit business
- Be legally registered in a US State or the District of Columbia (US territories are excluded)
- Have between 1 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Plan to use the grant funds to support the business and community
Prior Facebook Small Business Grants Program applicants may re-apply, but prior grant recipients are ineligible. You do not have to use Facebook Inc. products to be eligible. The business owner must be at least 18 years old.
How do I apply?
Applications for the Small Business Grants Program are now open for eligible businesses. Please review the Grant Program Terms and Conditions and apply by visiting the Submittable platform.