October 18, 2021, at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) – February 28, 2022, at 11:59 PM PST
Grow by Invoice2go is giving away $200,000 to eligible small businesses owned by people from underrepresented communities.
1. Receive up to $15,000 to grow your company
2. Join the greater Invoice2go community of business owners — 50% who identify as women or BIPOC — for support and insight.
3. Gain access to exclusive workshops to help you win more work, build deeper customer relationships, simplify your operations, and so much more.
Who can apply?
1. You must be an owner of a business, a legal U.S. resident, and must be 18 years or older.
2. The business must be majority-owned by a legal U.S. resident who identifies as one or more of the following: Asian-Indian, Asian-Pacific, Black, Latino, Native American or Alaska Native, Arab or Middle Eastern, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, LGBTQ+, or as a person with a disability.
3. The business must be less than 5 years old, have no more than 10 employees, and have annual revenue equal to or less than $1M.
How to win
1. Apply now by completing the form with your name, email, and photo. If you win, we’ll highlight your entry!
2. In 200 words or less, explain your business and how winning would support your business and community.
RESTAURANT DISASTER RELIEF FUND
November 1, 2021 – January 31, 2022.
Disasters are unpredictable — but critical support shouldn’t be. The average small business loses $3,000 every day they remain closed due to a natural disaster. To help restaurants recover in times of critical need, DoorDash has partnered with Hello Alice to create the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund. The fund supports restaurants impacted by natural disasters like fires, floods and hurricanes, and provides relief through $10,000 grants.
View the grant terms and conditions and FAQ for additional information.
- Must have a brick and mortar location, with 3 stores or fewer currently operating
- Must have revenues of $3M or less per location in the last 12 months
- Must employ 50 people or fewer per store
2022 WomensNet’s Grants
WomensNet funds several women business grants throughout the year — $450,000 worth!
To be considered for all these grants, you only need to fill out one application.
MORE GRANTS FOR DECEMBER 2021
Home Depot Community Impact Grants
Deadline December 31, 2021
The Foundation offers grant awards up to $5,000 to 501(c)(3) designated organizations (recognized and in good standing with the IRS for a minimum of one year) and tax-exempt public service agencies in the U.S. that are using the power of volunteers to improve the community. Grants are given in the form of The Home Depot gift cards for the purchase of tools, materials or services and are required to be completed within six months of approval date.
What organizations qualify for this program?
- 501(c) designated organizations recognized by and in good standing with the IRS for a minimum of one year
- Tax-exempt public service agencies in the U.S. using the power of volunteers to improve the community
$25,000 Amber Grant For Women
WomensNet founded the “Amber Grant” in 1998. The grant was set up with one goal in mind: to honor the memory of a very special young woman, Amber Wigdahl, who died at just 19 years old — before realizing her business dreams.
Today, WomensNet carries on that tradition, proudly giving away at least $30,000 every month in Amber Grant money. In recognition of the diversity of businesses owned by women, we’ve also expanded our grant-giving to include “Marketing Grants,” “Business Category Grants,” as well as two “$25,000 Year End Grants.”
I have a small owned black business and I need to rent a alcohol license.
Cryptocurrency work like magic and is the fastest way to earn.
Earn $10,000 with M-NET INVESTMENT COMPANY in few days by investing little as $500 in Bitcoin/ Binary trading. Contact us for more info :
Email: Mnetinvestmentcompany at gmail . com
2022 Small Business Grants for startups - Vancouver Daily Times
[…] Source link […]